Prepare for an Unpredictable Winter
Winter is coming, but are you ready? This National Preparedness Month, allow yourself to be be prepared.
With it comes cold weather, stormy days, and potential harm to your home or business. Below is an excerpt from SERVPRO's Restoration Newsline.
TO help prevent costly damages due to weather, consider taking the following precautions to protect your property cold weather hits.
- Check for downed tree limbs and branches. Damaging weather could cause harm to the property and potentially cause personal inguries.
- Roofs, water pipes, and gutters should all be inspected to help ensure they are in proper order.
- Point gutter downspouts away from the building. And remove any debris from the gutters so they don't overflow
- Install non-slip mats on at all entries.
- Consider shutting off outside spouts to help water pipes from freezing
- Ask SERVPRO of Chelmsford/Westford about an Emergency Ready Profile to help protect your property.
We want to help you keep what you care about protected. Ask us how today!