What Not to Do in a Fire!
This family’s Pepperell home suffered from a devastating fire loss. It’s always upsetting when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Chelmsford/Westford worked hard to recover the structure and contents.
We not only clean but we can also help with restoring your space back to original condition. We work with your insurance agency to make sure the job runs smooth and safely. Our goal is always to make your home “Like it never even happened.”
What NOT To Do After A Fire
- Don't attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces or shampoo carpet or upholstery without contacting SERVPRO of Chelmsford Westford.
- Don't attempt to clean any electrical appliances that may have been close to fire, heat or water without consulting an authorized repair service.
- Don't use any canned or packaged food or beverages that may have been stored near the fire, heat or water.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet. The wiring may be damaged.
- Don't send garments to an ordinary dry cleaner. Improper cleaning may set smoke odor.
If you have suffered a fire loss please call SERVPRO of Chelmsford/Westford at 978-256-4225